Make checks payable to:
PO Box 284
North Baltimore, OH 45872
- Event will run from 9:00am-8:00pm. There will be NO early tear downs. No exceptions!
- Set-up (street booths): Friday July 26 after 5:00pm or Saturday July 27 from 7:00-8:30am. You must be ready for sales by 9:00 am.
- No illegal items permitted on the grounds. Discovery of such items will result in immediate expulsion from the grounds by the proper authorities. . . . NO pop-its.
- No firearms, other than antiques may be sold. No ammunition or components of any kind may be sold.
- No obscene pictures or pornographic material may be sold or given away.
- Trash cans are available for your refuse. Please keep your area clean at all times.
- Parking is not permitted behind your space. All vehicles must be moved after unloading.
- Booths are reserved only when payment is included with the application. Check or money order only. No cash payments accepted.
- Booths will be assigned on a “first come, first serve” basis (by postmark date). Previous vendors will have first chance for their booth space. New vendors will be put on a waiting list. We will try to honor your request…
- Refunds will be given at the discretion of the NBACC should weather or any other event cause a cancellation.
Electricity is very limited and not guaranteed. If your booth needs electricity, please discuss this with Leisa so arrangements can be made. Electric cords not provided.