• Hours of Operation: Saturday, July 25th, 2020. 10 am – 10 pm
• Insurance: All vendors must provide proof of insurance prior to festival
• Set-Up: Begins Friday, July 24th at 6 pm
• Space: Allows one (1) Food Trailer/Truck. Additional food and/or supply units etc. constitute additional
• Inspection: Subject to Wood County Health Department Inspection
• Early Sales: Early Sales are permitted on Friday night beginning at 6 pm
• Location: Location is on N Main St. We will do our best to accommodate a past/preferred site
• Clean Up: Please have your area cleaned up upon leaving the festival. Per EPA Rules, no grease or
waste is to be dumped in sewer. **In the event of an accidental spill, please contact NB Police Dept
• Signed Contract, Payment, and Current Certificate of Insurance due by May 31st, 2020.
➢ FEE: $250.00 ** there will be an additional $50 fee if received after May 31st 2020
➢ Electric and water available. Electric cords(you will need min 60 ft)and water hoses are not provided.
➢ Make checks payable to: North Baltimore Area Chamber of Commerce (GOST)
➢ Return To:
North Baltimore Area Chamber of Commerce (GOST)
PO Box 284, North Baltimore, OH 45872